Musical Instrument Stores in Salt Lake City
Find your favorite musical shop in the city. It has dozens and a number of them get regular visits from celebrity artists. SLC is also a favorite concert destination in the US, so no wonder you’re in for a treat at the shops! Read more.
Home to some of the best concerts and festivals in the country, Salt Lake City UT fits the bill almost too well for the musically inclined. To make things even better, all you need is a host of shops to purchase your musical equipment.
You will find SLC a vibrant mix of cultures. Why? The city hosts a huge variety of plays, operas, classical concerts, blues gigs and more. World culture is also a strong vibe here. Job seekers, vacationers, and the rest feel comfortable about the multicultural atmosphere in the region. It also makes space for creativity.
Summerhays Music Center
- This is the oldest family-run music business in Utah. It has a chain of stores and had opened its doors to the public first in 1936.
- Their aim to improve musical education along with some of the finest musical instruments has made this one of the top names in the musical industry in the country.
- Amongst the top features is musical teachers for any instrument and the only musical rental provider in Utah, who does not charge rental fee and service charge in their rental program.
- Its repair shops are also of repute, with their in-house experts, who are sourced from all around the world, and apply with the utmost skill set and expertise for the lessons.
House of Guitars
- This shop has been around for over two decades and one of the finest service providers for Salt Lake City’s music players.
- A lot of local and visiting musicians of note have stopped by this place as it is amongst their favorites.
- One of the preferred shops for locals and its prime address downtown could be one of the reasons for it if not for the fact that it is the only known reputable dealer for Joe’s Guitars.
Opened in 1999, this place offers some of the top notch experiences for music lovers of all levels and has seen many a musician and DJ stop by on its doorsteps in the past.
- The various lessons on offer here tend to range from 30 to 60 minutes and allows people to either learn an instrument or be the instrument—come use your vocational skills to be the next Jagger or Beiber!
- The prices across its chain of 281 stores happen to be amongst the lowest that a music lover can expect to find in the country.
Crossroads Guitar Shop
- This is the latest baby in town, having shifted from its base of ten years, Virginia. It also has some of the meanest models in town as it is the premiere independent guitar store in town.
- One of the biggest advantages of CGS is that it uses a unique tool called the PLEK Pro system that allows one to be as accurate as 0.00004” when it comes to things like nut and bridge contouring, controlled fret dressing, fingerboard radiusing/planning amongst others.
- Expect to find unique pieces of musical instruments which may not be found anywhere else.
- One of the most aptly named places, this little paradise of musical instruments has left many a musical lover stunned with the pieces that are on display and can boast of having experience of well over two decades in the business.
- People looking out for that special elusive piece may just find what they are looking for here since various tradeoffs for guitars and amplifiers happen here on a regular basis. A lot of vintage guitars can be found here.
BackBeats Drum & Backline
- The main feature of this place is that it provides musical equipment on rent for all types of events.
- Once the equipment has been chosen, the specially trained staff helps to set it up at the respective locations.
Musicals salt lake city runs in the veins of this city. SLC can boast of a number of top musical-instrument stores. Here mentioned are stores that have been around for a while providing customers with the latest instruments from the finest workmanship.